The perfect occasion for special surprises and thoughtful indulgences, Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 12) is a time to celebrate and honor our magnificent mums! And so, I dedicate this week’s posts to moms (including my fabulous mom!) everywhere. First up, a treasure trove of treats that she’s sure to cherish. Enjoy!
1. Pamper her with a gift certificate to drybar, where her tresses will be washed, styled, blown-out, and curled into a pure gorgeousness.
2. Beautiful blooms bring delicious scents and cheer to any home and make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift. If you live in Dallas, try Dr. Delphinium (known as Dr. D’s in our house!), as they create sensational floral masterpieces.
3. Whether setting the table for a weeknight supper or weekend dinner party, she’ll think of you every time she uses these striking chartreuse Serena & Lily braid napkins.
4. Cozy and butter soft, Mark & Graham pj’s make the perfect uniform for cuddling, lounging, and snoozing! For an extra personal touch, have them monogrammed with her initials.
5. Ideal for work and play, this Graphic Image monogrammed tote boasts style and function and will become her go-to bag.
6. Infused with the rich scent of gardenia and exotic essential oils, Kai bath and body products are as intoxicating as they are luxurious. She’ll feel like she’s at the spa!
7. Darling for summer, spoil mom with this chic raffia Lauren Merkin clutch.
8. Sure to be a coveted and timeless piece, surprise her with a Moon & Lola “Mom” necklace.
9. Perfect for her writing desk or dressing table, fill this exquisite Michael Aram coral frame with a beautiful photograph of you and your mom – she will be truly touched!