- Slip into these sparkle slippers
- A PJ party made fabulous with this starry set
- Metallic confetti – a must!
- A star headband will add a touch of glamour to your evening at home
- These star tumblers would be as fabulous for NYE as they would a summertime dinner party
- A neutral scalloped white and gold placemat is the perfect backdrop for decorative dinnerware
- A pop of color in the form of navy candles
- Charming embroidered cocktail napkins
- Glass candlesticks filled with tapered candles create soft, beautiful lighting
- Coordinating scalloped napkins, because it’s fun to match
- Blue and white plates, part traditional and part
A bright new year ahead calls for sparkle and celebration, and this year is no exception. Traditionally on New Year’s Eve, we enjoy meeting friends at one of our favorite restaurants in Dallas. The children join too, and it’s a festive evening filled with cocktails and Shirley Temples, incredible Mexican food, and lots of laughter. Given this year is a bit different, we’ve decided to celebrate the end of 2020 at home with a special dinner, games, movies, Champagne and sparkling cider for the boys. Confetti, noisemakers, and dazzling hats and glasses will make it a night to remember!
For those of you also staying home, I wanted to share a dreamy starry night inspired evening made for this occasion. Complete with glittery slippers, embroidered cocktail napkins and even whimsical blue and white plates, this is a cozy New Year’s Eve celebration of my dreams. Whether you will be with family, friends, or solo this holiday, I wish you healthy, happiness and everything wonderful in 2021!