From grandfathers, to dads, to husbands, Father’s Day (Sunday, June 16, mark those calendars!) represents the ideal occasion to celebrate the truly spectacular men in your life. Whether he’s a devoted golfer or gourmet griller, I’ve gathered a collection of beautiful, thoughtful, man-approved treasures (and of course presents I’ve given!) to inspire you as you hunt for a gorgeous gift.
Stay tuned for Wednesday’s post, featuring Father’s Day entertaining tips for a flawless feast the dads in your life are sure to adore!
1. Perfect for housing his keys, change, and watch, this classically masculine Clare Vivier catch-all will become his new best friend. Looking for a bit of personalization? Have it engraved with his initials!
2. Luxurious skincare and bath products please even the manliest of men! Indulge him in a Kiehl’s starter kit, chalked full of must-have goodies, including an energizing face wash, rich shaving cream, and exfoliating body bar.
3. For the golf-lover, look no further than this special edition Graphic Image Golf Courses book, bursting with exquisite photographs of the most prominent courses in the world, including North America, Asia, the South Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. An added bonus: you can have the book monogrammed with his initials in gold.
4. What man doesn’t love some one-on-one time with his BBQ? Celebrate his thrill of the grill with this fabulous Williams-Sonoma grill tools set, complete with everything he needs to baste, flip, and sear to his heart’s content.
5. Ideal for the traditionalist, these Neiman Marcus cotton hanker chiefs wrapped in burlap make an elegant and thoughtful gift. Have his name or initials monogrammed on them for an extra special touch.
6. With summer in full swing, treat him to a pair of stylish J. Crew swim trunks for those hot sunny days at the pool. He’s sure to make a splash with these nautical shorts!