Sun-Dried Tomato Dip with Fresh Vegetables
Arugula, Watermelon and Feta Salad
Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread
Mixed Berry Pavlova
Need a gift idea? Etiquette advice? Have a question about modern manners? Please, ask away! Fill out the form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
How sensational you met your beau’s parents – I’m sure you charmed them beyond words and they just adored you! Here’s the 411 on meeting his family: typically, I would advise that you bring a little treasure for them (best to never show up empty handed!), be it a blossoming bouquet of white peonies, bottle of your most cherished wine, or homemade treat to show your culinary skills. However, given that the plans changed last minute, you had short notice, and zero time to coordinate a gift for them, coming just as your fabulous self was the right choice. Something to consider – you can always drop a hand-written note in the mail thanking them for hosting you, and letting them know how much you enjoying getting together. Since I predict you’ll be visiting their home again soon (just call me Miss Cleo!), I advise that you take that as a sparkling opportunity to bring a special remembrance – a la my aforementioned suggestions – and show how thoughtful and loving you truly are!
2. Juliska Country Estate Chargers – these are on my wish list, oh how I adore Juliska.
3. C Wonder Lacquer Boxes – modern and chic boxes, ideal to display on a bookcase.
4. House Beautiful Blue – good things come in small packages, including this little book.
5. Sur La Table Chinoiserie Napkins – dinner party approved.
6. Sugar Paper Note Pad – Your daily to-do list just got a little bit cuter.